Monday, February 28, 2011

3/20/11: Copper

COPPER

I love this purse for many reasons. 1. I love the color combos of pink and brown. 2. I love the strap and how it fits comfortably over my shoulder and yet snug between my side. Perfect for when you are out at bar and don't want to put your purse down. 3. I love the size and it's ability to hold my essentials, as well as outlawed candy for the theatres. But most of all, I love the story and memory of purchasing the purse.


A few years ago, I travelled to NYC to meet up with my best friend, Alicia who was also visiting the big city. Alicia and her parents were there for the week, and had a nice hotel room and offered me a place to crash if I wanted to come in for a day or two. I thought it would be fun and so I hopped on my favorite transportation into the city that never sleeps... FUNG WAH!
Now for those that don't know about Fung Wah. I love it. It's the fastest way in/out, as they have buses that leave just about every 15 minutes. It's super cheap, $25 roundtrip from Boston to NYC. But according to local news, not always the safest way to travel. As they are often show on tv news: on fire, crashed, and or pulled over on the side of the road. But for me, I roll the dice everytime I ride. I've been a proud passenger atleast 5 times, and to this day nothing. So for the price, the schedule, and the stories of passengers... I love it, and continue to embrace it!
This gem of a purse was purchased on Canal Street.. We're talking black market, 2 way radio communication, knock three times on a hidden wall situation. Full fledge black market ish and quite an adventure. If it's not on your bucket list, purchasing a knock off purse on Canal Street in NYC, it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment