Sunday, February 27, 2011

2/20/11: Cadet Blue

Taken from the 5th Floor of Saints Medical Center
Lowell, MA

3/13/2011: This has been an emotional week. Mark's father fell ill on Monday, and landed himself in the hospital. He's doing well now, but earlier this week we weren't sure what his prognosis would be. It's been a scary thing to witness and to feel so helpless for Mark and his amazing family. Mark's Dad is still recovering and has a long road ahead, but thankfully it looks like he will be okay. It's amazing what you can miss when your thoughts are elsewhere. Mark and I have been visiting the hospital daily for hours at a time and yet it wasn't until today, that I noticed this out of the hospital window. Unfortunately, this was the only decent picture I was able to take because of the XXX bars on the windows of the hospital room, but I think it still came out kinda cool. I thought it was symbolic of the current situation, faith rebuilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment